Welcome to our Beyond Sports family!
Below is info to help you on your journey to Black Belt.
Logging in to Kicksite
Kicksite is the student tracking & billing service we use. By creating a login you will have access to:
- All the Announcement emails we send out, conveniently located in one place
- Your membership details (What program you’re in, your monthly billing info, etc)
- Your attendance history
- Your Payment/Billing History
- Your Profile info (Change your address, email, phone, etc. as needed)
- Your Vault Items (for quick payment transactions)
- Studio documents (such as Testing paperwork)
When you Registered at BST you were sent an invitation email to join kicksite. Simply follow the link in the email to create a username & password and you’ll be all set! If you cannot find the invitation email, simply contact us and we’ll resend it to you!
This section includes the schedule, homework, testing cards, and many more resources you will need for Black Belt Testing. When you become a Black Belt Recommended and commit to testing for Black Belt you will receive the password to access these items.
All students know they should be practicing at home each week, but sometimes it is hard to know what to practice. That’s where the Ninja Challenge and Daily Practices come in. Each week we have assigned tasks that students can do for their at home practice, and they change based on what we’re covering in classes that week. You can find the full list here. We hope you will take full ownership of your martial arts journey and use these to get better bit by bit!